1) You must post these rules.
2) You must share 10 facts about yourself.
3) You must answer the 10 questions asked by your tagger, and then create 10 new questions for the people you tag.
4) Tag 10 people (with icons) in your journal.
5) No tag-backs.6)
You must respond to the tag by creating a journal entry. No comments (unless it's about the entry).
1)I Love strawberries.
2)My favorite band is Red Hot Chili Peppers.
3)I'm a Gamer.
4)I love anime.
5)My favorite colors are pink, purple, red, and blue.
6)I'm a 90's child.
7)Art, history, and science are my favorite subject.
8)I like to play badminton and soccer.
9)My favorite movie genre horror and comedy
10)My main goal in life is to be a Graphic designer.10 Questions
1)Do you like yourself?
2)Would you rather be alone or with the crowd?
It's depends however I rather be with the crowd
3)Paper or plastic?
4) Other than your computer Or phone, name one gadget you use every single day.
5) Who do you run to?
My family and friends of course
6) The Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
The Rolling Stones
7) What activity makes you the most content?
Any art medium to get my hands on and doing yoga
8) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really, love comes naturally
9)If you could say one thing to your 10-year-old self, what would it be?
True friends will stick by you no matter what and don't listen to the other girls who makes fun of you, they just jealous of your boogie
10) How do you want to be remembered?
A fun loving person with sometimes weird yet creative mind who goes through life and enjoys them.
10 questions for the people I tag
1)What is your favorite anime?
2)If you in a cartoon world, would you rather be in Johnny's quest or Dexter's laboratory?
3)What is your favorite color?
4)What activities helps you ease your mind from stress?
5)Would you rather being stalked by slenderman or do one of the traps from Saw?
6)Superman or Goku?
7)Do you have any phobia(s)?
8)What is your favorite holiday?
9)What is your favorite band?
10)If you could travel through time, what decade you want to visit?